My dad has a client that is President of Rob Keller MD which manufactures Glutathione. He sent me to the following site: http://autismwithrhonda.com/. Rhonda talks about her son and his recovery. See below.
I put all of my son’s supplements (17 bottles) in a box and planned to give him Dr. Keller’s original glutathione accelerator formula over Christmas break. I gave my son his first single capsule on on December 17, 2008. He had been suffering from PANDAS since September, 2007. We were looking into special schools and receiving Special Olympics ® invitations because he was doing so poorly .
- Within one week we saw subtle improvements that included better eye contact.
- Within two weeks his overall focus was better and my husband remarked that his responses were unprecedented.
- At the end of three weeks I received a call from his school. His 100% modification was reduced to 50%!
- Within seven weeks ALL of his PANDAS (the incurable disease) symptoms were completely GONE!
- I increased his dosage slowly. Every two to three weeks I added one more capsule. We started with one every morning for two weeks. Next he had one in the morning and another at night. Next he took one three times a day for another two weeks. Soon he took two in the morning and then two at night.
- It appeared that my son was returning from a long, long drought… he was eating well and gaining weight.
- On September 16, 2009 (one day short of nine months) I went in for his first parent – teacher conference of 4th grade. I was told that my son No longer qualified for services.
- Dr. Keller’s glutathione accelerator was the ONLY thing we did. He was sleeping through the night again and acting like the boy I knew and loved. I wanted it to last and prayed often for him.
Here is another link I found talking about glutathione
The Autism Doctor.com
The Good – it’s inexpensive and only needs to be given orally. There are some practitioners who assert that the oral preparations are quickly broken down after ingestion. I’m not sure about that, but I have absolute proof that ‘good’ levels of GSH are increasing. I call it the AT autism test: ”A” – for autism and “T” – for typical. When a neurotypical patient is lifted by the elbows, they resist the pull and so appear as a “T” (as in an ‘iron cross’ position). Autistic patients who haven’t enough glutathione do not resist the pull and so they form the letter “A” when tested in this manner. Perhaps the oral preparation simply supplies the building blocks of GSH, but, within weeks of instituting this treatment, a change will take place in the child so that the ‘AT test’ goes to typical. That observation is 99% sure in my practice. I’m not certain whether the increase in core tone affects the vocal cords, or it is merely a marker of increased neuronal activity. Importantly, within weeks of an increase in this reflex, there will be some qualitative or quantitative change in speech and language.
The Bad – The side effect of energy is… energy! This is why my practice employs a slowly increasing amount to help the patients adjust the dose as necessary. I usually initiate therapy with 100mg once a day and gradually increase volume and frequency. Additionally, there is a fair amount of web advice that the oral versions of the product promote yeast growth. It is for this reason that I test for yeast early and try to get any G-I problems under control before starting such intervention.
The Ugly – The oral liquid form of the product really STINKS. That is because of a sulfur molecule that is a attached to this unusual anti-oxidant. One of our parents even brought the bottle back because they thought it was “spoiled”. Fortunately, it doesn’t taste as rank as it smells, however. While there are other forms of this substance, I do not find them to be practical (intravenous), equally as effective (creams) or easily tolerated (nebulized and inhaled, or rectal suppositories). The staff at The Child Development Center has been able to devise various methods to mix, hide, and otherwise sneak the potion into our unsuspecting patients.
It’s the most important molecule you need to stay healthy and prevent disease — yet you’ve probably never heard of it. It’s the secret to prevent aging, cancer, heart disease,dementia and more, and necessary to treat everything from autism to Alzheimer’s disease. There are more than 89,000 medical articles about it — but your doctor doesn’t know how address the epidemic deficiency of this critical life-giving molecule …